First of all, you’ll want to get Ren’Py framework! Here’s a step-by-step guide to install it on Windows
- Click on this link to open Ren’Py official download page: https://www.renpy.org/latest.html
- To start the download, click on “Download SDK 7z.exe – this is the easiest option.
- After your download has finished, open the file: “renpy-6.99.13-sdk.7z.exe”. It should be in your downloads folder.
- Choose your installation path. Ren’Py will create your projects in the same path. For example: C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\RenPy. Then, click on “Extract”.
- Open your folder (renpy-6.99.13-sdk), then open renpy.exe. Welcome on Ren’py!
Any help needed?
There’s my office for this! Step inside!
Next week on RectorNews…
I’ll guide you into making your first simple story, with multiple endings! In the meanwhile, get everything ready! 😉